R is for Radium

While I am still in Russia, hopefully having fun, here's another entry in the Alphabet Challenge. This is by my favorite brand - Illamasqua - Radium.
Illamasqua - Radium
Illamasqua - Radium. Taken indoors under artificial lighting.
I know, a bit of crazy color. I guess it's not for everyone. But it definitely is for me!
Illamasqua describes this color as "Acidic lime, shimmer finish" which I feel is right on the spot. This acidic lime, almost neon color is simply gorgeous. It applies like a dream - or actually, like all my Illamasqua polishes. Radium is very rich in pigment and is almost a one coater. I used two coats just to avoid any brush strokes that could be seen on the first coat. It has some beautiful iridescent green micro-shimmer and beautiful yellow undertone.
Illamasqua - Radium
Illamasqua - Radium. Taken outdoors in the sun, but with my phone...
Illamasqua - Radium
Illamasqua - Radium. Taken outdoors in the shade, with my phone...
Illamasqua - Radium
Illamasqua - Radium. Taken outdoors in the sun, but with my phone...
Illamasqua - Radium
Illamasqua - Radium. Taken indoors under artificial lighting.
Illamasqua - Radium
Illamasqua - Radium. Taken indoors under artificial lighting.
What do you think? Crazy color - Or crazy enough for you?



6 comments :

Beauty-Ninja said...

Radium is a perfect name for this shade! I haven't tried any Illamasqua polish yet, but I love the new rubber finish ones.

M. Fourey said...

Yay! It would be for me too! I am just in love with all those polishes that wouldn't let you look at anything else than them, you know? I want to be their slave..!
No seriously, it's bright and bold, just like Illamasqua's motto. Gorgeous! And it changes quite a lot under different lightnings, I even saw like a greener mustard color; lovely!

Keep it up in Russia, where you'll be having a lot of fun for sure! :D

Essie Rae said...

Yes, very interesting color. I would love to try a Illamasqua polish:)

Gosia said...

Acidic lime... hmmm... I think it would be too crazy for me!!! Green/lime just doesn't mix well with my skin!

I miss you woman!!! Come back already!!!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

That's one crazy color! Not sure if that is for me, but it definitely looks awesome on you! :D

~ Yun

ahhhdri said...

ohhhh, this is a great color, Jin!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!