V is for Violet

I'm a bit rushing now with the Alphabet Challenge, but I think that my V polish requires your full attention!
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Indoors under artificial lighting

This is Violet, from The Nail Junkie's Spring Matte Pastel collection. You could see a couple more of the polishes from the same collection in my collaboration dotticure entry a while ago.
Like all of The Nail Junkie's polishes I tried until now, application of this beauty takes no effort at all. It goes smooth on my nails with no pooling and no streaking, it is opaque in two easy coats and it dries real quick. The pastel shade gives this polish a classy vintage taste. The matte finish and the added micro holo glitter in this polish make it look almost like velvet on the nails.
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Indoors under artificial lighting 
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Outdoors under the sun
The line that you see on my ring finger nail is - of course - a cat's hair that I took off when the polish was almost dry... 
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Outdoors  in the shade
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Outdoors under the sun
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Outdoors in the direct sun
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie
Violet Matte Pastel by The Nail Junkie. Outdoors in the direct sun 
The Spring Matte Pastel collection was a limited edition and is no longer available for purchase, but you can find a few of the polishes from this collection, as well as the other amazing collections by The Nail Junkie in her on-line store. Make sure you pay her a visit before they all sell out!
Her polishes sale for $10 each, and some of the earning is being donated to different institutes. Her customer service is wonderful and she ships internationally for a flat rate of $5.
Also, make sure you follow The Nail Junkie's blog and Facebook page to get all the info that you might want to know about these awesome polishes.


7 comments :

Steamy Nails said...

This is gorgeous! Matte shimmers are soooo amazing, <3

Gosia said...

wow, Jin, I LOVE this color!!! It's so delicate!! And I'm not even big on matte, but I don't think it would look any better glossy!! It should be called Violet Velvet!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Love this!!! Ty!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

What a beautiful color! It's pastel, but really interesting. I love that closeup picture of the nail where you can see all the different colored shimmers in it! :D

~ Yun

M. Fourey said...

Wow Jin, I have to admit that this polish is awesome! It is a curious mix: creme, matte, holo; but definitely a win! Looks amazing on you. Now let me get up again...

Essie Rae said...

So pretty!

Liesl said...

Oh, I really like this such a pretty little color. Makes me excited for spring, a little. ;)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!