Day 17 - Glitter

Day 17 already! wow how time flies and I still keep up with the 30 Days of Untried Challenge. Who would believe...
Today I would like to show you just a swatch. No nail art. But in my opinion this polish is a work of art all by itself. From my most favorite indie creator this is The Nail Junkie's Fish.
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish

When I first saw fish in pictures, I though it was similar to polishes I have seen before and I was not excited about it. This is why it's been lying in my untried drawer for so long. But this challenge required glitter, so I thought I may give Fish a chance. Looking at it on my nails makes me so angry at myself for not trying it before. Fish is amazing. It is nothing like other polishes. Fish is pure perfection.
Fish has a metallic blue-green-silver base and tons of blue, green, silver and holographic glitter in several different sizes. All this glitter is very well suspended in it's base so it doesn't sink. Every brush dip is filled with glitter and the application is as easy as cream. Exactly what I so love about The Nail Junkie's polishes. No need to play around, no need to fix anything. The glitter lays completely flat on the nail. Just open and apply. All the pictures show two simple coats of Fish and no top coat. Don't hesitate to get yours here.
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish
The Nail Junkie - Fish



7 comments :

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This is gorgeous, such a unique glitter!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Oh my goodness! I love this!!!!

Andrea said...

Wow!! That looks gorgeous on you!! I am a sucker for blue-green teal-y polishes! I really need to get some Nail Junkie polish!

M. Fourey said...

Hey that DOES look like a gorgeous fish underwater! Lovely ^^ Ahhh Jin, don't be so aprioristical! (Is that a word?)

Tintin said...

fish is stunning I love nail junkies polishes.

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

So pretty! The large glitter pieces totally look like shimmering fish scales. :-)

~ Yun

Gosia said...

It looks like fish scales sparkling under water in sunlight!!! It's so beautiful!!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!