Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork

For the 27th day of the 30 Days of Untried Challenge I have a recreation with untried polishes of an old mani of mine, that I never got to post here. and it is both inspired by an artwork and a tutorial, but I will only use it once.



The original mani was created for a contest held by Sophie from My Awesome Beauty (which is indeed awesome! Check her out!), based on one of her tutorials. My inspiration to that contest was a certain statue that is build at the entrance to the street I live in. This is my original mani - and the statue it is inspired by:
Today I recreated this one, and while at it I fixed both the colors and their order. The colors I used today are Red: Illamasqua Ruthless, a semi-creme semi gelly in deep bright red. Squeeshy and not 100% opaque but soooooo pretty!!! Application is a dream, drying time perfection, glossy finish... Nothing else to ask for. Blue: L'Oreal Rebel Blue, a gorgeous shade of blue with blue shimmer. Very pigmented and very easy to apply. I found this one in my recent trip to Russia, Although we have L'Oreal in here, this one was never  available. Yellow: L'Oreal - Exotic Canaries. I will have to try this one  again without undies because on top of the blue it didn't quite impress me. But I am happy I finally got to post this mani here :-)





4 comments :

Nailmattic said...

That's pretty!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Oooh I really like this, I love how the primary colors look together!

M. Fourey said...

Niiiiice!

Unknown said...

Oh! I Love this! Very Clever!

Jazz x

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!