Where in the world - Canada

I am so behind on my Where in the world challenge posts... How embarrassing... I will give a push on this one when I will be done with the 30 Days of Untried Challenge. I promise!
Anyway, today I would like to show you my entry for Canada. Since I took part of a collaboration post on Canada Day not long ago, I didn't want to repeat myself. But as I was thinking of inspiration, I realized I have this amazing polish I still haven't showed you, and it's by Girly Bits who is... Canadian! Perfect!
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight, in the sun.

At the moment, I only have a mini size bottle of Sailors Delight, but I already took appropriate measures to fix this situation! Sailors Delight is such a gorgeous polish. I am such a sucker for Oranges... This polish jumps right at the top of my all-times-favorite list, together with Watermelon Jelly Shimmer by the Nail Junkie! This beauty is a deep orange jelly with lots and lots of gold shimmer. The jelly gives this polish a sweet squeeshy look and the shimmer? oh the shimmer stands tall in this one! It is not shy and not hiding. It has it's own presence!
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight, in natural light.
Application of Sailors Delight is easy. Being a jelly it does require some coats. All these pics show 3 coats, and you can definitely see some VNL (Visible Nail Line). BUT! it dries real quick so you don't have to wait too long, and if you really want - you can layer it over some opaque undie. Of course, you might loose the candy taste of this polish, but hey, it's a jelly! Jelly sandwich anyone?
By the way, after last night's horrible brush, I was so relieved to use Girly Bits brush. Soft, easy to use... I think I just said it: Perfect.
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight in natural light.
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight in natural light.
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight, a close up in natural light.
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight
Girly Bits - Sailors Delight, indoors with artificial lighting.
You can find Sailors Delight in Girly Bits website. You can also find Girly Bits polishes in Harlow & CoOverall BeautyMei Mei's Signatures and Llarowe's,  and they all offer international shipping! YAY!
If you want to stay updated with new polishes or any other information on Girly Bits polishes, make sure you like Girly Bits facebook page.


9 comments :

Lizzy O. said...

Very beautiful Polish indeed. looks great against your skin tone.

Unknown said...

Pretty! I love that shade.

Tintin said...

Pretty color

Mihaela said...

You are not behind! We are going at our own pace with this, remember? That's what Gosia told me when I complained about being behind on Israel. This is such a pretty color!

M. Fourey said...

Buuuuuhuuu! Behind on your own challenge :p Shame on you! [kidding]

That's a great color! But I'd probably layer it. Those freaking VNL get me on my nerves! :p

Essie Rae said...

These are some beautiful swatches! Great job!

Gosia said...

Oh my gosh, that is one stunner!!! I love the shimmer in it!!! And usually I cannot stand VNL but somehow they don't bother me in jellies.. Weird :)

And yeah, falling 'behind' on your own challenge!!! LOLOL I'm kidding of course!!! I think it's awesome that you post everyday!!! We gotta come up with another challenge for you so you don't slack off and continue posting everyday!! Haha :))

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

What a gorgeous orange! I can see why it's one of your favs. :-)

~ Yun

Girly Bits said...

Thank you for posting. Gorgeous swatches!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!