31 Days Challenge Day 24 - Inspired By A Game

Today I am sporting a very simple mani for the theme of Inspire By Game in the New 31 Days Challenge. But there are two things I really want to show you about this mani. The polish - and my inspiration.

So the polish I used here is Barry M Chameleon Blue, a beautiful metallic medium blue that when a top coat touches it, changes it's color to deep Berry red. In general, I am not a big fan of these sort of changed. I really love to end my mani with a nice layer of top coat which is quite impossible in this case. However, this polish has some very strong attributes that make me love it nevertheless. As you can see the effect is very prominent and I love how the color actually changes to a completely different shade. Also, what you see here is one coat only. This is such a pigmented polish that it is completely opaque in one thin coat. The formula is perfectly consistent and in the exact right thickness that allow you to cover two nails in one dip of brush. When it is still wet, you see a lot of brush strokes but the mostly disappear as the polish dries and that happens pretty quickly. So all in all I have nothing but good things to say about this polish and right now it was acting as such a great time saver for my "second" color coat.
Barry M Chameleon Blue

Barry M Chameleon Blue
As for my inspiration - I thought i'd give a shout out to an incredible artist that has beautiful nail art. Make sure you check her blog: Raggio di Luna. A little while ago she did some domino nail art in black and white that I really liked. So I decided to copy her idea. Well, it is a game isn't it? ;-)







10 comments :

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

Great idea :)

Unknown said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea and great polish!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! This is really fantastic. Great game inspiration and awesome polish!

M. Fourey said...

Wow, I used to think changing polishes were just an invention to make us polish lovers buy senseless, but that one is definitely worth its price! What a change! :D And i love your idea, as always!

Unknown said...

Nice domino nail art. Kisses.

Raggio di Luna said...

When I started reading your post I thought "oh, she made a domino manicure... also I've made it time ago and it was fun!"... Then I saw that you got the inspiration from my domino manicure, I'm flattered! :-) Thank you for putting the link to my blog, I appreciate it! :-) I like your version, mine was a classic one, yours is more interesting! And I like the base colour, it reminds me of one of my nail polishes, Deborah n° 845 Turquoise Chrome, you can see it on my blog (label Deborah) :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

I love your domino mani! And that's an amazing color change! I really like both the before and after shades. :-)

~ Yun

LovingCosmetic said...

Geniales!! aunque yo hubiera probado a hacer los puntitos blancos =D!

Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
Mi reto de manicuras comienza el 4 de febrero, aún puedes apuntarte!

Gosia said...

Domino!!! What a great idea, and this blue is amazing!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!