Water 4 Elephants - Jindie Nails

A while ago, when talking to the lovely Michelle of Things I Love At The Moment about a coming up Jindie Nails  restock, Michelle said I need to get me Water 4 Elephants. I looked at it and figured what the hell. I like grey, let's see what the fuss is all about. So I went and got me this polish.  What can I say... The lady sure knows what she's saying!
Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Water 4 Elephants is a gorgeous grey crelly (creme + jelly) with blue and green glitter of different sizes and shapes. Jen, the maker of Jindie Nails Polishes do post a warning on this polish, saying that it has some green metallic squares that may have reflective curling. Well, I don't know what the term was exactly referring to, but I can tell you I saw no curling in this polish! Those green and blue glitters add so much life and sprinkles to this polish. Application was easy and completely issue-less. Three coats bring this polish to full opacity but I decided to layer just one coat of Water 4 Elephants over - how original - China Glaze Elephant Walk and I love it. Since I never read the book nor did I see the movie, all I think of when staring at my nails is my amazing trip to Sri-Lanka a couple of years ago.
The swatches below show one coat of Water 4 Elephants over Elephant Walk on all nails but the ring. On the ring you see three coats of Water 4 Elephants by itself.  All nails have one coat of Seche Vite Top Coat. 
Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Water 4 Elephants
Elephants having fun in the water - picture taken by me in Sri Lanka
Of course, I couldn't just let the swatch be so I applied some Elephant Walk to my ring nail and I stamped on it some elephants using Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and DRK-C plate.
Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

Jindie Nails Water 4 Elephants

So what do you think? Personally i'm loving this polish! 
You can find Water 4 Elephants as well as other polishes by Jindie Nails either in her own Etsy store and soon her own site, or at retailers like Ninja Polish or Mei Mei Signature. Make sure you follow her on Facebook or Twitter to get all the most updated information. 

1 comments :

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful combination of polishes and the stamping is so cute! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!