My Guest Post at Life In Color!

My amazing friend Gosia is going to climb mount Everest and I made a special mani for her to begin her exciting trip with! You can see my flame marble manicure and read all about it and about why I chose this mani for Gosia's blog in her post here.
Water marble flame
Make sure you follow Gosia's blog! Even now, when she's climbing, there are some awesome guest posts by awesome bloggers! And make sure you leave her lot's of comments to read when she returns! :-)

2 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

So sweet of you to do this in honor of Gosia! It's a beautiful mani! :-)

~ Yun

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful manicure! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!