Elevation Polish - from Mount Cangyan to Rue Manin

It's been a while since I wore purple. I think it's very sad because I love the color in all it's shades and I have tons of purple polishes, so I decided it's time, so today I have two purple polishes to show you!
Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan Rue Manin
Although they look slight different in their shade, the dark purple that is on the tips of my nails is the same one that you see on my accent nail, and it is Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan, a gorgeous deep purple crelly (creme-jelly) with red, gold and copper shimmer that are so prominent that they give the base almost a duochrome look. Incredibly easy to apply, opaque in two coats and dry pretty quickly to a semi-gloss finish.
Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan

Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan
The lighter purple that I used is Elevation Polish Rue Manin, a deep lilac jelly with different shades, shapes and sizes of purple and lilac glitter and flakes. I used only 2 coats and as you can see, it is almost opaque. You might want to add a third coat if you want the color deeper. As it is a jelly base, the color is very buildable. Again - formula is nice-flowing, easy to work with, and the polish dries to a shiny finish. All swatches are with no top. This is the original shine of the dry polish.
Elevation Polish Rue Manin

Elevation Polish Rue Manin

Elevation Polish Rue Manin
I wasn't sure if I wanted gold or silver decoration with these polishes, but before my mind made itself up, my hand took the silver. I used a no-name silver nail art pen for the lines and Konad new Special Silver nail polish for the stamping. The plate is BM 318. 
Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan Rue Manin

Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan Rue Manin

Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan Rue Manin

Elevation Polish Mount Cangyan Rue Manin
Well, what do you think? Do you have these polishes? If not, make sure you check Elevation Polish web store. Also, make sure you follow Lulu of Elevation Polish on her blog - I Dig Brown Nail Polish to get all the most accurate restock and other information regarding Elevation Polishes.

3 comments :

Gosia said...

hmm... so i'm not too big on this glitter, but the purple is TO DIE FOR!!! I have to find my bottle of Mount Cangyan immediately!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

You give me a sudden hankering for purple! Very lovely shades and mani!

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful manicure! :-) I like both nail polishes, maybe I like Mount Cangyan a little bit more, it is gorgeous! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!