You Polish - Liberty

Yesterday I told you I got something with Blue polishes lately, didn't i? so just to prove you that I wasn't lying, here's yet another blue nail polish. This is Liberty by You Polish.
Liberty by You Polish with MoYou stamping

Liberty is a blue jelly filled with Red, White, Blue and Silver glitter and micro-glitter in different sizes and shapes. while it is very "4th of July" nail polish, it's not just that. It really is beautiful and crazy and fun, and I love it even though it's no longer July and to be honest, as an Israeli, i don't even celebrate that ;-)
It has a great formula and it is very squishy-jelly. The color is buildable and it is opaque in three coats. Of course, it can be applied over some opaque creme but then you will loose the special depths of the jelly. Take a look at my close-up picture to get that idea better!
Liberty by You Polish
Also, the glitter is very well suspended in the base! As you can see, each and every nail got its shared of the excitement, and I did not fish any glitter specifically. They just came out like that with every dip of the brush!
The only downside as I see it are the large square parts. I am not very fond of them because I think they are too large and kinda... out of place. But I suppose they do add to the overall pretty look of the polish.
Liberty by You Polish

Liberty by You Polish
What you see in all photos are three coats of Liberty with no top. This is the natural shiny finish of the jelly and in the picture below you can see how deep it looks when the micro glitter show up through the different layers of base.
Liberty by You Polish

Liberty by You Polish
The little stamping that I used might look familiar to you. This is the one I used in my review for MoYou stamping plates. Just a small lovely design of a baby unicorn that I thought suited this polish too perfectly.
Liberty by You Polish with MoYou stamping

Liberty by You Polish with MoYou stamping

Liberty by You Polish with MoYou stamping
Well, what do you think? Did you like this polish? Would you wear it any day other then the 4th of July?

3 comments :

ManisbyMoore said...

Very pretty!!

M. Fourey said...

Well I have to admit I don't like Liberty so much, but I do like how the blog is looking now! You've made a lot of changes step by step, and that header! :D It looks neat!

Raggio di Luna said...

I like Liberty, the only thing is that I don't like big pieces of glitter, but the shade is gorgeous! :-) Cute unicorn! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!